Are you visiting Mallorca this summer?
Evolution Palma offers you the perfect escape from the daily grind – a range of Mallorcan experiences to relax and unwind for a day, half day or even just a few hours.
CULTURE, HISTORY AND GASTRONOMY
We invite you to discover the essence of Mallorca by:
- Going for a pleasant walk around the fabulous historic old city of Palma.
- Visiting the must-see monuments and emblematic buildings of Palma: Bellver castle or La Seu (the Cathedral).
- Visiting the numerous picturesque villages on the island, such as Valldemossa or Soller (accessible by the famous old wooden electric train).
- Immersing yourself in the magical Mallorcan rural landscape with a visit to a traditional glass blowing factory, a “finca” where olive oil is produced, or a winery, for example.
- Discovering the most surprising natural hideouts: Caves of Drach or Cabrera Nature Reserve. And much more!
Click here to have a look at the whole selection of tours on offer.
TOURISM AND SPORT, THE PERFECT COMBINATION
If you love being active as well as visiting new places and seeing new things then don’t miss the beautiful routes on foot or by bike:
- Archduke’s Trail (Valldemossa).
- Torrent de Pareis.
- Balitx Valley – Bike tour.
- Sa Comuna – Bike Tour.
Experience the island’s charms whilst enjoying the fresh air and beautiful outdoors (either trekking, running or biking) by clicking here.
Contact us if you are interested in any of these options or any of the other great experiences the island has to offer…